We are interested in purchasing your products

amresh.singhs amresh.singhs11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:06:59 UTC 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to
establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company. Please
kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order
Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty. Your early
reply is highly appreciated.
Thank You!
Best Regards,a
Mr. Amresh Singh
Apex Global LTD.Malaysia Sdn Bhd operates restaurants, kiosks, and
cafes. The company is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a
subsidiary of ApexPal International Ltd
Tel:+6085431122v