Important - Treat As Urgent*

Dr. Ansel Oliver Theodore webansel at bt.com
Wed Jun 20 02:44:07 UTC 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Ansel Theodore a financial administrator and I Represent a late politician whose family is in need of a foreign partner who can receive their funds that is stashed in a security company abroad. They need a fund manager who can put the funds in a lucrative venture for mutual benefit. The amount of funds involved is US$85,000,000.00 { EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS }

There is some pieces of precious stones/metals in boxes if it might interest you, then indicate your interest.

As regards the funds, your share of the US$85M is 30% calculated at US$25,500,000.00 {TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND}

I am expecting your positive response ASAP.

Best Regards.
Ansel Theodore.