Dear Sir/Madam

Mr. Knight Stephen ninogel at ktg-tbilisi.ge
Sat Jun 9 18:04:46 UTC 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day, how are you doing? i hope you're okay today, I am a marketer and a consultant representing some private and  large bulk investors based in the Gulf Region and Africa. They are seeking means of expanding and relocating business interest abroad in the following sectors like hotel/leisure, hospitality, real estate, five star malls or five star office complexes or any fast interest generating businesses.

It will be my pleasure to talk with you if  you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other viable business in your Country, Please write me for possible business Co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 3-5% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and hard loan funding can also be considered. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment.

Thanks for your kind understanding. Contact me in my private email: ( stephenknightmrs at yahoo.com )

Mr. Knight Stephen