Cooperation

Dean Johnston deenjohnstoon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:29:32 UTC 2018

Hello there,

I got your contact from an online business directory and I have a proposition that I think will be of interest to you. I am a broker linked with high profile investors who are seeking means of expanding their investment portfolio globally and are interested in investing in your country. To this end, we seek to know the possibility of going into partnership discussion with you within your present scope of business. Should you be interested to engage us for a more detailed discussion on the aforementioned proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.

We have capacity of Investing in your Business project that’s viable that can bring good return of Investment [ROI] after each year for a long period of 5-10 years. Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship? I have decided to keep this very short for now and will be willing to give you more details if you are interested in working with us.

Yours faithfully,

Dean Johnston.