editing for your photos

Roland lalefinlers at kidinventor.com
Tue Jul 24 12:26:18 UTC 2018

I would like to speak with the person that managing photos for your
company?

We provide image editing like – photos cutting out and retouching.

Enhancing your images is just a part of what we can do for your business.
Whether you’re an ecommerce
store or portrait photographer, real estate professional, or an e-Retailer,
we are your personal team
of photo editors that integrate seamlessly with your business.

Our mainly services are:

 . Cut out, masking, clipping path, deep etching, transparent background
 . Colour correction, black and white, light and shadows etc.
 . Dust cleaning, spot cleaning
 . Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching, body retouching
 . Fashion/Beauty Image Retouching
 . Product image Retouching
 . Real estate image Retouching
 . Wedding & Event Album Design.
 . Restoration and repair old images
 . Vector Conversion
 . Portrait image Retouching

We can provide you editing test on your photos.
Please reply if you are interested.

Thanks,
Roland