MY NAME IS MRS BELLA YOSTIN MOHAMMAD

Mrs Bella Yostin Mohammad lorencemcnand at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:40:47 UTC 2018

hello Dear,
Hi, i must say that i am very happy connecting with you, well thanks
for your add and i am happy accepting you and also writing to you and
will like to share my self with you, well I no you dont no me,and i
know you will see it as a non professional way to send such message to
you, but you have to know that this facebook idea is the only way i
have to communicate with you, since its the only way to write and drop
a message and then i will direct you to my email..please i need your
Assistance, Please i want you to take this very important, My Name is
Lance Corporal Abbie Martin,i hope all is well with you? I am a Medic
soldier working with United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan
on war against terrorism. I am presently in Afghanistan,I have in my
possession the sum of $3.5million USD which i made here in
Afghanistan, During a Dog search Patrol with 2 other co-Medical Army
while we were trying to make sure we rescue civilians in a demolished
building, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agency,i need your
assistance, i want to move out the money to a safer place and also to
invest with the money.

 I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep
it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in
Afghanistan i will join you, you will assist me to invest it in a good
profitable business, I will give you 50% of the total money for your
assistance after you have receive the money, 50% will be for me,
Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i
can send you the proof of who i am and also the certificate of deposit
and the details of where the money is been deposited, your urgent
reply is needed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message
and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you
do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only
come one way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by.
Mean why i want you to know that due to security around and as the
rules follows in the army, we are not accepted to communicate with any
means of communication not even any apps type, we will only
communicate with each other through the email which is more safe for
me, i can email to you every day once i am chanced from my duty,
please this needs to be secret within us noting else.

Do contact me back with my Email address: abbiemartin34 at hotmail.com

Lance Corporal Abbie Martin.....