Urgent Reply 7/8/2018 1:06:09 a.m.

Ms Meier Heidi sales at skywell.cn
Sat Jul 7 23:06:09 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I am the investment Manager Taikang Finance and Loan, Our company
on behalf of Our client is willing to invest in your country or
give out loa;ns on a 2.5% interest rate per annum on long term
investment projects that can generate up to 10% on ROI (Return of
Investment) within the period of time for the loan.

Reply immediately If you are fully interested, also send  summary
of your business plan for evaluation and also your direct mobile
telephone number for an initial confidential communication.

Best Regards,
Dr. Meier Heidi
Investment Broker
Taikang Investment.