Greetings

jude koffi judekoffi60 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 05:17:48 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Jude Koffi, I am from Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) I am from the family of the late Mr.and Mrs Jean Claude Koffi. My late father was the Director General of Cocoa producing industry in Cote d'Ivoire. It is from the money generated from this Cocoa industry that Mr. Laurent Gbagbo, the former president of Cote d'Ivoire  financed his last election but unfortunately he lost the election and immediately things turned upside down in my country.

Immediately after he lost the election, rebels started harassing and killing known opponents and in the process, our house located in the city of Duekoue was attacked and burnt by the rebels loyal to the current president, Dr.Alassane Ouattara.

During the said attack by the rebels, I lost my mother and two brothers and after one week, I found my father and my junior brother in the hospital.

However, before my father`s death, he informed me about the sum of US $11,500,000.00 (Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars which he deposited in a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire and he instructed me to look for a reliable foreign partner who will act as my guardian and also receive the fund in his account as the beneficiary and help to invest the fund on my behalf in his country.

I sincerely solicit for your assistance to secure this inheritance on my behalf.

Yours Sincerely,
Jude Koffi