Waiting for your reply soon

Mr. John Eze officeofmrjohneze at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 09:37:04 UTC 2018

>From Mr. John Eze
10/01/2018
Ref: CTF/10/QTM/2017

Dear

I am Mr. John Eze, I work with Sky Bank of Nigeria as the audit manager, I wish to place your name as the beneficiary to Ten million five hundred thousand dollars (US$10.5M) due to the death of the depositor who died many years ago along with her family.

I assure you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in Africa once the fund is transferred to your bank account.The funds I am referring to is right here in this bank floating in suspense account,therefore I solicit for your cooperation to be in collaboration with me to have this done,it will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world. I will need you to provide the following information urgently to enable the attorney start the processing of the all the relevant legal
documents for the fund remittance.

1)Name:
2)Address:
3)Tel:
4)Age:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation Status:

Our sharing partner once successful is 40 percent for your assistance while I retain 60 percent

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. John Eze
Email:officeofmrjohneze at gmail.com