No subject

Ben Evans bevans at cray.com
Thu Jan 11 17:25:20 UTC 2018

I've been working off and on with this.  Since you're getting into the
counters in a couple of the patches, part of the reason for all the
#defines here are because MDC, MDT and OST counters are all shoved into
the same array dynamically, sometimes.  It would be a much cleaner
approach to have a separate array for the MDC stats, then print them
conditionally.

This would reduce all of the calls to these macros to counter increments.

-Ben Evans