Attn:Dear,

Mrs.Rakia Abube officeoffice36 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 10:40:41 UTC 2018

Attn:Dear,

Please my dear we the entire Federal High­ Court Of Ecowas Cotonou,Benin Rep are here to make it clear to you that there was a­ case that we have been handling here
since concerning your Inheritance fund here because we got some reports that you did notreceived your fund since after every stories you have be hearing regarding
the fund­ and all types of payments you have be paid to receive the funds but none is received by you.

And we are here to know the truth because the person that is in charge of the transaction said in this court here that you has received and confirmed to him that you
have received your fund via western union and we are here to hear the truth from you. Please if you are you sure that you did not Receive your Funds yet from any body then urgently contact Dr.Henry Cosh and tell him that Mrs.Abubaka Rakia told you to contact him and he will instruction on how you will Receive your Funds from him.

Here is he's information Name: Dr.Henry Cosh)
email Address:( d.henrycosh at gmail.com )
call him at: (+229) 60397733

Kindly re-confirm to him your personal information per as follow:
Your full name..............
Your house address ...............
Your direct phone number ...................
Your occupation ....................
Your country's name ................
Bank details or Delivery Address.

Thanks and do let me know when you receive it. Please, the security keeping fee has be paid last time. the only Money they might demand from you is the paper work fee
which is negotiable According to the Government instructions.

FROM HIGH COURT OF E­COWAS,COTONOU,BENIN R­EP
OB/OP/1234 TUNDE PLA­ZA AKPAKPA COTONOU,BE­NIN REP.
Best regards.
Mrs.Rakia Abube