Please Reply

Joe Edward edwardvidal at consultant.com
Sat Dec 22 15:47:24 UTC 2018

From: UBS Investment Bank (London)
1 Golden Lane, London.
EC 1Y 0RR, United Kingdom.
Joe Edward :Operations Manager,

How are you doing today? I hope you're good. My Name is Joe Edward,
the Operations Manager of UBS Investment Bank, London. One of our
accounts holding a balance of GBP 7,549,250.00 has been dormant for many
years.Please i am asking for your partnership in re-profiling the
funds.First of all,I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100%
risk and trouble free to both parties.I solicit for your assistance to execute this
transaction.This transaction will be covered up by me with my status
here in the bank.If you are interested to know more, email me back so we
could discuss more about this great business opportunity.

Yours Sincerely,
Joe Edward.
+447537130217