Payment Approved

Internal Revenue Service vincenzo at irs.com
Tue Dec 18 17:54:19 UTC 2018

Hello Beneficiary,

I am pleased to inform you that your total fund valued $11.5 Million Dollars which has been long overdue have been approved  for immediate release to you through Bank of America where it is held presently. You are advised to contact them immediately with the details below to have your fund release and transferred to you:

Contact Person: Thong M. Nguyen
President-Retail Banking & Head-Consumer Banking
Tel: +1 720 721-4738
Email: bofa.tnguyen at gmail.com.

Contact them for more details on what needs to be done to have your fund released to your account, I advise you call them on the telephone number provided after sending them an email so they can attend to you urgently because the fund would be confiscated if not released between now and Friday.

Do keep us updated when you have received your fund and once again, we say congratulations.

Sincerely,
Vincenzo Alonso.
Internal Revenue Service.