PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Ms. Marron Coulibaly coulibaly_marron at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 07:00:55 UTC 2018

Hello Dearest,

Please pardon me if I interfere into your privacy,I am Miss Marron Ibrahim Coulibaly 22 year’s old girl, an orphan, I am the daughter of Late Sergeant,Ibrahim Coulibaly form Abidjan Ivory Coast, my late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militia leaders, He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI, Republican Forces of Ivory Coast.

       You can read more about my father in the link below.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly.

I have come to contacted you for you to stand as my Trustee, My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($5.8 Million US Dollar) in one of the bank in West African with my name as the next of kin, and gave instruction to the Bank before he died that, I must get up to 30 years before the Bank will release the money to me.

I must get married or Present someone who will stand as my Foreign Trustee also helps me to Invest the money in a good business before the Bank will release the money to me.

So I am contacted you for you to stand as my Trustee to enable the bank transfer the money into your country Bank account in your country as my Foreign Trustee,as well assist me secure papers that will enable me come over to your country immediately for continuation of my education and investing of the money according to your advice since I am only 22 years old without Mother or Father.
More details will be sent to you as soon as you accept my mail.

Demanding for your Support

Marron Coulibaly