No subject

Pat Mow patmo at reborn.com
Fri Aug 17 23:48:56 UTC 2018

Good day,

I am Mrs. Patricia B Mow a widow to  Late Loh Kum Mow, I am 63 years old
 dying woman who have  decided to donate what I have to you/churches/
motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed with cancer
about 2 years ago just before the death of my husband Loh Kum Mow who
is often regarded as stingy but I call him the best man despite his lust
for women.
https://news.nestia.com/detail _share/265315
I have been  touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband to you  for good work of the Lord.

You may ask why you? I should be able to explain better in subsequest email and also
give you comprehensive details .Please if you are ready to assist me to
claim and distribute these funds to charity.
Awaiting your response.

Bless you
Pat Mow