Reply Please

Sarah Reynolds archivo at migracion.gob.gt
Wed Apr 25 08:37:32 UTC 2018

Dear in Christ.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, it's true we do not know one another but

My spirit led me to write this email.

I am Mrs. Sarah Reynolds a widow to late Martin Reynolds, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From

all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my

doctors. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of  (US$10.5 Million Dollars) which he deposited in a Vault

with a security/Finance Firm.

I need an honest and sincere Individual or a cooperate organization that will use the fund for work of humanity, My late Husband

made me to understand that is good to remember the orphanage home the widows and the poor in need. Expecting your urgent

response.

I look forward to your prompt reply for more details contact my personal email address:

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Sarah Reynolds