Your Payment Details

Mr. Paul Harry test at backaldrin-newsletter.com
Fri Sep 22 15:29:28 UTC 2017

Attention My Dear ,

Good day, I want to inform you that after much stress, The Bank of America have decided to redirect your payment compensation of One Million, Two hundred thousand United States Dollars ($1,200,000.00) to a payment Centre here in Benin Republic as instructed by the department of IMF POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME for year 2015/2016 to your EMAIL address approve on your behalf to save you much cost to avoid any circumvent of all governmental taxes locally and internationally.

Your  Visa ATM Card  have been issued and credited by  United Bank for Africa (UBA) on your behalf and drop with Mr. Jacques Hans which is contact is giving to you below to reach him immediately to collect it as all unclaimed payment will be declare by the end of the month and channel back to the commission.

Mr. Jacques Hans
E-mail: hanslawoffice at yahoo.fr
Tel; (+229) 60 99 630

>From your card, you can withdraw maximum of $10,000-$15,000 per a day and  you can also make transfer of $25,000-$30,000 dollars from the card to your bank account per day as limit. I urge you to immediately contact the above and to collect your payment card.

YOU SHOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR DETAILS SO THAT HE CAN RELEASE AND SEND YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU.

Thanks.
Mr. Paul Harry