Business Investment

Yahya Jammeh "" at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 02:10:39 UTC 2017

Greetings to you and your family,

I'm Yahya Jammeh the past president of the Republic of Gambia. I would like to discuss an important and confidential business investment with you. I need your partnership for the investment of huge funds and you will be entitled to part of the investment funds as your share capital for cooperation and for managing the investment. Let me know if you accept my offer and I will send you all the necessary details.

In case you are confused about my identity just visit my personal page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_Jammeh
 Or send me your Skype ID for video chat to enhance TRUST.

Truly Yours,
Yahya Jammeh

---