~Purchase~

Francis Amoako recruit at t-online.de
Sun Oct 22 07:18:06 UTC 2017

Hello Dear,

It is a Great pleasure/privilege to discuss this important business transaction with you. I have the mandate of my Director, Senior Staff with   Gold Mining Company based in Ghana West Africa. After much deliberation by the Gold Mining executives, we arrived at resolution of seeking for individual Partnership Globally.

The Company desire for a business partnership globally, though our interest is in Europe, America or Asia. Our Company started its operation years ago and has being doing very well without any debt. We have in stock,    24 Carats Gold, with 96.69% Purity.  I will be pleased if you can be our business partner whereby, we shall send you some of the Gold product to sell under PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.

We shall run transaction in total sincerity and honesty, and you will receive your percentage in all sales you made in your Country.  We will deliver our Gold product to you at the cost of $25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand Dollars) per kilograms, and you can sell in your Country based on current Gold World Market price, which is very high recently, or at your own price. We are ready to start transaction with you, and we can deliver some of our gold product to you in your Country immediately.

I shall wait for your urgent reply at gmcfrancisamoako at relianceminesltd.com to enable me enhance you with the absolute requisite.

Thanks and God bless you.

Francis Amoako
Accra Ghana