Hello Dear...

M,Shakour Rosarita hassanamira04 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:34:29 UTC 2017

Hello Dear...

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I hoped that
you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about
to repose on you, my name is M, Shakour Rosarita. I am 19 years old
Girl, female, from Tartu Syria, (never married) 61 kg, white in
complexion, and I am currently living in the refugee camp here in
Abidjan Ivory Coast, My late beloved father M,Shakour Hassin was a
renowned businessman and owner of Natour Petrol Station in Syria, he
was killed in a stampede riot in Tartu, Syria.
When I got the news about my parents. I fled to a nearby country
Jordan before I joined a ferry to Africa and came to Abidjan capital
city Ivory Coast West Africa find safety here.
I came in 2015 to Abidjan and I now live in refugee camps here as
refugees are allowed freely to enter here without, My late father
deposited (US$6.200.000.00m) My late father kept the money at the bank
of Africa, I want you to help me transfer the money to your hand so
that you will help me bring me into your country for my continue
education.

I sent my pictures here for you to see. Who I am seriously looking for
a good-person in my life, so I want to hear from you soon and learn
more about you.

I am an open-minded and friendly girl to share a good time with you
and have fun and enjoy on the go, bird watching, the rest of our
lives. My Hobbies, tourism books, dance, music, soccer, tennis,
swimming and cinema.
I would just think about you, including your dose and doesn’t .I
believe we will do well together, and live like one family.
Thank you and God bless you, for you in your promise to help me here,
looking forward to your reply by the grace of God and have a good day.
I hope you send me your photos as well? I await your next reply in
faith please reply through my private email at
(mshakourrosarita22 at gmail.com):
Thanks.
Ms Rosarita