Message From Alison and John Doherty

Doherty rpojinaidaha at passport.gov.bd
Wed Nov 15 01:28:01 UTC 2017

Greetings To You,

We are pleased to contact you. This message is from Alison and John Doherty, from Elderslie in Renfrewshire, Scotland, who won £14,671,343 in the National Lotto draw on Saturday, July 2, 2016. My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £400,000 to 5 lucky individuals around the world after spending the past months fixing our personal lives and that of our families. We are Christians and have already made donations to Charities, Red Cross and Cancer Foundations.

The wonderful lottery windfall came to us from God and we also look forward to improving the lives of others. We carried out a random email database search and we have picked Five (5) persons as lucky recipients to receive £400,000 from us. Kindly write us back via our private email and provide your Name, Address and Phone number. Contact us on our Private email: doherty70 at hotmail.com

You may see link below for the news and video interview after we won the Jackpot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1310743/It-happen-John-Alison-Doherty-lottery-win.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36835245

Note that this donation is being given out to improve lives, also endeavor to reach out to someone in your locality after you have received the £400,000. Write us directly via our private email: doherty70 at hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Alison and John Doherty.