staging: pi433: Possible bug in rf69.c

Dan Carpenter dan.carpenter at oracle.com
Sat Nov 11 08:45:01 UTC 2017

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 08:55:30AM +0100, Marcus Wolf wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I checked it on my local SVN. You are right. I submitted the code with '&'.
> Accodring to a check-in message on my SVN, there was a bugreport end of
> July and most probably a patch - either from me, you, Joseph Wright,
> Colin King or Julia Lawall, changing '&' to '|'. I guess the patch for
> some reason wasn't accepted, but fortunatley I introduced the change to
> my SVN.

You sent the patch, but then talked about sending a new version so
that's why it wasn't merged.  Greg probably would have merged it as-is
if it hadn't sounded like you were going to redo it.

http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/pipermail/driverdev-devel/2017-July/108821.html

regards,
dan carpenter