staging: pi433: Possible bug in rf69.c

Marcus Wolf marcus.wolf at smarthome-wolf.de
Sat Nov 11 07:55:30 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

I checked it on my local SVN. You are right. I submitted the code with '&'.
Accodring to a check-in message on my SVN, there was a bugreport end of
July and most probably a patch - either from me, you, Joseph Wright,
Colin King or Julia Lawall, changing '&' to '|'. I guess the patch for
some reason wasn't accepted, but fortunatley I introduced the change to
my SVN.

So from my point of view, we need a change from '&' to '|'.

I could prepare such a patch, but I am still unsure, which repo to use.

Shortly befor I fell ill, you proposed me to use Gregs staging for my
further development. But Colin yesterday was working on a repo, called
linux-next.

Can you (or anyone else) please tell me, when (or for which kind of
patches) to use the Gregs staging and wehen (or for which kind of
patches) to use the linux-next? Sorry for not being familiar with that
stuff!

Thanks a lot,

Marcus