business proposal

Mr. George Culmer mrgeorgeculmer at outlook.com
Tue Nov 7 23:24:20 UTC 2017

Greetings To You
From: Mr. George Culmer.

I Am Mr. George Culmer. A Banker From Lloyds Banking Group United Kingdom, I
personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of USD$126 MILLION
UNITED STATE DOLLARS in my Bank Department. I want transfer this  dormant fund
to your foreign account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund. I will first
transfer $26,000,000.00 Million Dollars to any valid foreign account you will
nominate. After a successful transfer of the fund, I will fly to meet you in
your home destination for sharing. Thereafter we jointly transfer the
remaining
balance of $100,000,000.00 Million Dollars for big investments in your
Country.

At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me
while 50% for you.

if you are interested get back to me now through my private email below to
enable us proceed further details for the transfer.

To proceed i will require the following information from you

Bank name:..............
Bank address:...........
Account number:........
Swift code:...........
Account name:..........
Your Occupation........
Your Pasport:..........
Your phone nos........
Your Home & Office Address..

PRIVATE EMAIL: g.culmer at yahoo.com

I am waiting for your urgent responds to enable us proceed further details for
the transfer.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. George Culmer.

Bank Website: www.lloydsbankinggroup.com