REQUEST FOR QUOTATION 1307Q -VALVE, SOLN, 1/4 IN PS, 125 VDC, 20.6 W, # 35

Mohamed Ramzan ramzan at marji.jo
Wed Nov 8 02:26:06 UTC 2017

Dear sir,

My colleague sent you our order requirement last week and still did not
get any response from your side.
Kindly respond to our mail and quote your best price.

1. CIF Port Of Aqaba .
2. Delivery time
3. Payment terms

In quotation number (RFQ No) to be mentioned & OUR EMAIL SUBJECT TO BE
RETAINED AS IT IS YOUR REPLY MAIL.

Note: Please acknowledge our Email / RFQ - LOOK FORWARD YOUR QUOTATION
ASAP.

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Izzat Marji Group
Sales / Marketing Division
No. 10, Amer Bin Malek st. - Um Sumaq
P. O. Box: 1945, Amman 11821, Jordan
Tel: +962 (6) 55 202 85
Fax: +962 (6) 55 202 93
[LINK: http://www.marji.jo/] www.marji.jo

Please do not print if necessary, save the environment.

Disclaimer : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You
need JavaScript enabled to view it. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies
and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any
action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.
------------------------------ -------------------- ----------
------------------------------ ---------
MARJI may monitor and read all e-mails as it is presumed that they are
sent or received in connection with the business of MARJI or for
business use only. E-mails for Security Monitors ALSO MARJI Reasons No
to ensure that the Unauthorized Disclosure of Confidential, MARJI the
Information is passed the VIA Is the E-mail System. 由于邮件仅供CNC
correlation业务使用, The late或公司将监控, 阅读这些邮件. MARJI 还会业务 安全 的 邮件 进行 监控 确保
未经授權 的 公司 信息 不经邮行 系统 泄露.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
hesitate to send this e-mail to me. Is the E-mail from Your Computer
Delete. 本邮件及其附件Metropolis均为机密信息, 仅供使用指定收件人.收件人对此non-指定邮件的使用,泄露,
传播Kazu复制等都是未经授权的.邮件若有误, 请立即回复本知会邮件从你的电脑发件人并将此邮件系统删除