COOPERATION

Sun Longde [MR] sunlongde2016 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 10:52:45 UTC 2017

Ni hao...

Permit to say that I have a genuine interest to set up a business investment cooperation with you or your company if you consent ti interest. By way of introduction, I am Sun Longde, Vice President of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Beijing China.

In a clear mindset, I want to discuss the possibility of setting up an investment cooperation with you and I will be pleased to explain further on ideas and plans details on hearing from you.

Moreover, Let's try to maintain legal and transparency.

Sun Longde (Mr.)
Vice President, PetroChina
Dongcheng District, Beijing