[patch v3 0/3] staging: speakup: support more than ttyS*

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 05:45:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have updated the patches based on feedback. For patch 1, In favour of
consistency, I've updated the code which extracts trailing digits so
that it is like similar code in tty_find_polling_driver. Also fixed
checkpatch warnings.

Here's summary of the patches

Patch 1 adds functionality to convert device name into dev_t.
Patch 2 uses the function in patch 1 and performs some checks.
Patch 3 adds new module param and actually extends support to more than
ttyS*.

Thanks,
Okash