Firmware for staging atomisp driver

Alan Cox gnomes at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Jun 5 16:46:34 UTC 2017

> I'm asking  because that is hard to believe given e.g. the recursion bug
> I've just fixed.

It was kind of working yes (with libxcam and a simple test tool). The
recursion one was my fault. I didn't mean that one to go upstream as I
was still debugging it. The older code handled it right until I moved the
test.

> Can someone provide step-by-step instructions for how to get this
> driver working?

Need to restore my backup to get the set up I had (I broke my memopad
somewhat with one of my tests and it ate it's disk).

But basically I was using

https://github.com/01org/libxcam/wiki/Tests

Alan