About Your Product

INFORMATION 1441922081 at qq.com
Thu Jul 6 08:59:00 UTC 2017

Attention: The Director Gen./ The President Gen.

Dear Sir

How are you today?

After total market surveyor demands, we found out that 65% of all the products you manufacture can be sold here.
Your products can sale highly here because of your quality and standard, but you must understand that a reduced price is the key for fast sales and high volume annual turnover sales.

The market is here; honestly it is good you think about having a branch here or a representative to sample/sale your products here. You will be surprise what the total annual sales turn over will be.  We are here to help in the marketing and distributing.

It is better you think deeply about it before another company takes advantage. Your products will rule here. Market will move.

Nigeria is the hearth of Africa the population is here, the market is here.

I am very honest with you, your products will rule here.

We will be very happy to be your sales representative here; we will handle everything with 100% honesty.

Contact me so that we can discuss how to start immediately the market is waiting for your products.

I am waiting

Best Regards.

Mr. AJA

Contact me
+234 8167133723
distributors.express at gmail.com
www.lagoschamber.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is confidential information,

and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If the reader of this

message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use,

distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this

transmission in error, permanently delete or destroy this communication and any copies

thereof