CHANGE OF ACCUNT....

test at nishitetsucityhotel.jp test at nishitetsucityhotel.jp
Mon Jul 3 10:17:26 UTC 2017

.
Dear Beneficiary.......?

This is to notify you of new order on the release of your fund. Prior to this proceeding anomaly, we have been mandated by President of Federal Republic of Nigeria to make sure all our debtors received their long awaiting fund within the next five working days from this date.

But in your own case we found some complicity in your payment file due to petition file by one Mr.Janice Parnell from United States of America that he is your Lawyer and that you are dead, again in your will when you are life that we should hand over the ownership of your fund that is still unclaimed to him. So he now wants your fund to transferred to his own account that is stated below.

Bank of America
New York Branch
A/C: 0911667701
Swift Code: BA09
Beneficiary: Janice industries Ltd

Kindly get in touch with us today by email with your details including  your telephone number, to confirm this information to avoid wrong transfer of your funds, so that we can proceed with the transfer of the US$7.5Million to your correct bank account as scheduled by the approved commercial paying bank.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Sincerely,

Mr.hassan musa
+234-813-229-1009