[GIT PULL] Staging/IIO driver patches for 4.11-rc1

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Feb 22 19:59:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Greg KH <gregkh at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> =?UTF-8?q?Simon=20Sandstr=C3=B6m?= (1):
>       staging: vt6656: Add missing identifier names

Wow, your scripts really screwed up that name.

I'm assuming this is quilt not doing proper character set handling..

Because if it's git, we need to get that fixed (but I'm pretty sure
git gets this right - there are various tests for email header
quoting).

Alternatively, somebody hand-edited some email and moved the From:
header to the body without fixing up the RFC 1342 mail header quoting
(which is very different from how quoting works in the *body* of an
email).

Poor Simon Sandström.

Funnily enough, this only exists for one commit. You've got several
other commits from Simon that get his name right.

What happened?

                 Linus