You will definetely be interested...

Sra. Angel Rania sra.angelrania83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:17:06 UTC 2017

Hi Dear,

Reading your profile has given me courage in search of a reasponsable
and trust worthy Fellow. The past has treated me so awfully but now I
am ready to move on despite of my health condition. I will like to
have a sincere and important discussion with you that will be in your
favor likewise to you and your environment especially to your close
family. Endeavor to reply me and I have attached my picture in case
you long to know who emailed you. I will be waiting to hear from you
as soon as possble.
Thanks for paying attention to my mail and will appreciate so much if
I receive a reply from you for understable details.

Thanks,

Mrs. Rania Hassan