Call Or Text Mr JOHNSON right now for your delivery +17025128873

Sandra Leon dhlcouriercom113 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:57:43 UTC 2017

Cargo Unit: Chicago O'Hare International Airport,
Airport code: ORD 10000 West O'Hare
Chicago, IL 60666:USA,
Email:(cargounitcontroll333 at onet.pl)
Tele:+17025128873 or (709) 701-5125

ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package In view of your inability to
receive your package with registration #: CT8100AF from National UK
Lottery London united kingdom, originally scheduled to be delivered to
you by an agency, city express delivery (c.e.d).

This package in a golden metal box valued $3,316,000 USD (Three
million Four hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) mistakenly arrived
at Chicago O'Hare International Airport terminal 5 via British airways
flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago. The package
with registration no,#: CT8100AF has been cleared by the USA customs
and is 100% legitimate.

The agency, attached to the airport, city express delivery (c.e.d) who
delivered your package to your address have just return the package to
our
storage facility at the Chicago Airport, due to incomplete
address.Please reconfirm these information's;

1. Your Full Name; .....
2. Your current address; ..........
3. Your phone number; ..............
4. Nearest airport to your location.........
5. Your Occupation; ...............

Therefore, I am writing to inform you that the days of grace has
elapsed and we shall begin to charge the daily storage fee of $55usd
only, and the fee will be direct to united nation head office Benin
Republic. Please call:MR JOHNSON NUGENT UN AGENT, on +17025128873 or
(709) 701-5125  he will email you the name to wire the money to united
nation head office Benin Republic. Extension 21 terminal 5 or contact
Email address:(cargounitcontroll333 at onet.pl) to release this package
directly to you.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our
department will be compelled to shortlist your package as an unclaimed
consignment, and maybe forfeited. Note: Delivery of your package from
the
airport to your residential address is free.

Best regards,

MR JOHNSON NUGENT
STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11
Phone:+17025128873 or (709) 701-5125

Consignment from United nation payment Delegation west Africa state.
Mrs Sandra Leon.
UN CHIEF ON PAYMENT MATTERS.
Benin Republic
Telephone Number: +22969090235