staging: r8822be: Add code for halmac sub-driver

Andreas Ziegler andreas.ziegler at fau.de
Tue Aug 29 10:59:27 UTC 2017

Hi Ping-Ke, hi Larry,

I noticed your commit in linux-next today using the in-tree script at
scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py [0]. The script showed that it uses
CONFIG_RTL_DEBUG in an #ifdef statement - this symbol, however, does not exist,
and should probably be CONFIG_RTLWIFI_DEBUG instead.

I attached a patch which fixes this problem.

Best regards,

Andreas Ziegler

[0]: I called the script like this: './scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py --force -c
938a0447f094'