[SPAM] Inquiry

Mr. Shehu Liman kinoe at hotel-seifukan.co.jp
Wed Aug 2 05:36:30 UTC 2017

Dear friend,
I got you/company's contact in a business directory and will like to discuss a very important/serious business with you. I wish to partner you/company, to use your name/your company bank account detail to transfer huge fund for mutual benefit. I am very much aware that the internet has been flooded with unnecessary business proposal but serious business still goes through the internet. The fund was secured through over invoiced contracts amount for projects awarded in my department at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. The projects has been completed and commissioned and the contractors has been paid in full. The over invoiced amount is currently in the Nigerian National Petroleum corporation account with the central bank of Nigeria. The fund will be transferred to our bank account as a sub contractor that executed the project. I will present you as the beneficiary of the fund and facilitate the transfer to your account immediately. I have colleagues in the accounts department that will ensure immediate transfer of the fund. The transfer process will not take more than 10 working days hopefully. We are offering 20% of the total amount as your share of the deal and will like to invest fund in your country as we cannot bring back all the fund to our country immediately to avoid exposing ourselves. We can discuss details if you are interested. My name is Shehu Liman, born 1st October 1958 in Adamawa, Adamawa state Nigeria. I am presently a Group General Manager, Supply Chain Management at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. Address NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, PMB 190, Garki, Abuja. I look forward to your immediate response
Best Regards,

Mr. Shehu Liman
Group General Manager
Supply Chain Management at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
Phone: 002348175027352