ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?

Edward Andersson edwardandersson at c2.hu
Tue Apr 11 20:59:12 UTC 2017

Attention!

I am General Attorney to the (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND OF (ECOWAS) AUTHORITY) And We wish to inform you that a power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentlemen, one of them is an American national and he is Mr. David W. Deane by name while the other person is Mr. Barry J. Decker by name a British national. These gentlemen claimed to be your representatives, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead. They brought an account to replace your information's in other to claim your fund Valued the sum of $3.5 Million.US Dollars which united nations by orders of the ministry of finance of Benin Republic to release your approved fund payment through ATM card payment system and since then we have been waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed with the instruction.

Note: I as the officer in charge of this inquiry I used my personal email in this first communication in order to maintain the utmost confidentiality and security.

Below is the new account they have submitted:

Chase bank: 234 Church St. New Haven/CT 06510 USA
Name: David Deane Jr.
Account. #2976934238 (mm)
Rout: 021000021
Swift: CHASUS33

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you died in a car accident, you are therefore given (2) Two working days to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive or death because we will not hesitate to release the total Fund to them if we fail to hear from you for proper indication if you are still alive as well.

Thank you once again and we look forward for more reconfirmation.

Yours faithfully,

Edward Andersson
UN Representative in Cotonou Benin
With the DIRECTOR PAYMENT RECONCILIATION DEPT IMF
Financial Services Regulation Committee.