Hello My Dearest, This product is available for viewing and inspection.

Ms. Egio Begki mdesorbe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:06:03 UTC 2016

Hello My Dearest,

Please accept my apology if my mail does not meet your personal
ethics, it’s  just my urgent need of your partnership and cooperation
to provide a good and reliable bank account that can receive $5.8
Million USD. And also 150 Kilos of Gold in Nairobi which you will sell
off in the international market as a mandate or an end buyer who would
buy it from us at a negotiable terms.

This product is available for viewing and inspection and possible
lifting it in one lot. On your confirmation of this email indicating
your interest, I will furnish you with more details and please
endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Thank you and best regards.
Love always,
Miss Egio Begki Kaku.