Mobile Application Development: Swift, Android

Ron Howard safinaty at yandex.com
Mon Sep 12 23:39:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

Are you seeking assistance for developing a mobile application? Or need any
help in identifying the
right technology/ platform for launching your idea?

We are based in India. We have a global clientele and extensive repertoire
since 2011 in delivering Mobile App Solutions.
We have developed expertise on iOS, Android, Ionic and PhoneGap based
platforms and various libraries.

Our App Development offerings are:
1.	iOS App Development on Swift
2.	Android App development
3.	Cross Platform App Development: Ionic, React Native, PhoneGap

Industries we have catered: Business, Games and Entertainment, Life Style,
Social Media, Hospitality,
eCommerce (m-commerce), Banks and Financial, Food and Beverages, etc.

*We can share the references of our work on demand.
5+ years experience
	187+ Mobile apps delivered
	7+ Android & iOS SDK developed
	100% quality assurance
	85+ Testing Devices
	90+ Professional Developers and Designers

We are waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Ron Howard