Invoice #7185433

Martin Beltty comprass at grupomars.com
Wed Oct 19 10:01:57 UTC 2016

Dear Customer,

Our records show that you have an outstanding balance on January 27th 2016.

Your January invoice was for $27,500.75 and we have yet to receive this payment. Please find a copy of the updated payment instructions and invoice enclosed on attachment.

If this amount has already been paid, please disregard this notice. Otherwise, please forward us the amount owed in full.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We hope to continue doing business with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Martin Beltty

General Sales Manager

MARLOG Marine & Co. Ltd