hello

alimat abdul fatimatalis331 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 23:31:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Alimat Abdul  and I am an American soldier serving in the Military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombings. We stumbled into Saddam Hussein's storage vault and discovered funds belonging to his family. The total amount is US$3.5 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills tightly tied in $1000.00 bundles. We want to move this money to a reputable/sincere person for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

We are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds. The only thing we require from you is just for you to help us move the funds out of Iraq because Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic means to shipping the money out as military cargo, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full details. My job is to find a good and respectable partner with great repute that we can trust that will assist us. Can we trust you? When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers and your full mailing address.

This is 100% risk free.

Yours Sincerely,
Alimat