Our last deal

Mr. Donald Lucas dl322pin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:49:25 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country. I am a Fund Management Executive with Prudential Plc Asset Management in the UK.

I am in search of a partner to assist me in the transfer of 36,000,000GBP and subsequent investment in properties and other lucrative businesses in your country.

You will be required to.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.

(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you agree to render your service to me in this regard, 25% of the total sum of 36,000,000 GBP will be for you.

Kindly reply and consent to your continued Interest.

Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your reply and co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr. Donald Lucas