21/05/2016

Email-alert info at thai-towns.com
Tue May 17 00:46:27 UTC 2016

Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
Investigation Officer
Accra Ghana.
Attention,

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and Money Gram Office, we found your name among those that have been scammed and swindled by those unscrupulous persons. In this regard a meeting was held between Ghana Government and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) as a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of One Hundred and twenty Thousand United States Dollars ($120,000.00) should be giving to you as compensation.

We have submitted this E-mail ID to our payee bank (United Bank for Africa) UBA Ghana PLc. Contact your payment account officer through his email address below;
Contact Person: Mr. Kwesi Adam
Contact Email: kwesiadams69 at gmail.com

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Gloria Titi