Greetings,

Mrs Gloria Lutumba posmail12 at keypost.net
Fri May 27 07:29:05 UTC 2016

Greetings,

My name is Mrs Gloria Lutumba, I am a banker. It is true that we have not meet each other in person, but I strongly believe in trust and friendship in every business. I have a deceased customer's abandoned fund, which I am his personal financial adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me. You can call me as soon you received my message, so that i will send to you full details about the transaction.

My best regards,
Mrs. Gloria Lutumba
MOBILE: +22674380208

---