''My Proposal'' Pls Reply

Mrs. Desort Sali vantho at t-online.hu
Tue May 17 15:57:22 UTC 2016

Hi, I'AM Mrs. Desort Sali.

I sent you a copy here...

Pardon me for contacting through this medium; I am compelled to do so for some reason.
I am a cashier at a Bank.
There's one of my client who had certain sum deposited with us but had died some years ago, this made me to contact you for certain reason.
The client has been dead for seven years now and no one has had access... none requested an inquiry to this customer's account. Our terms of services states that if an account remained inactive for some period and without pre-notice, and if it is above six minimum years, the customer will forfeit all rights to such account, the access code will be changed and diverted.
This particular customer has the sum of ten million dollars in his account.
My aim of contacting you, be it this proposal here is to use you as a next of kin, I will provide every other details as you may have responded to me.
Beside, You may not use real identity before the amount can be claim.
I will guide you on what to do, for efforts put forward/Yours cooperation... you will be entitled to 40% of the fund.
The balance 60% is for me and two other clerks here.
Please honor my proposal so that I may send other details soon.
If you are available... Skype, Facebook or the like, please let me know so that we may have discuss or may chat it over.
You’re welcome

Mrs. Desort S.
Regards

---