Indicate your interest.

Martins Scot haitrinhcompany at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:23:08 UTC 2016

To whom it may concern,

 We have gone through your company’s profile and history and we are interested in investing in it, we will be willing to partner with you and invest a substantial amount of money in your company if you have an existing company or we can also partner with you to set up a new one. Provided you have a substantial and complete feasibility study on the new company you will need us to partner with you. Our group is a major player in investment in the middle-east, Europe and the United States of America, we believe in pursuing a positive goal, in which your ideas can be enhanced to it's potential for mutual benefit. As we seek new frontier and opportunities, we look forward to partner with you.

Your response will be favorable and of a mutually beneficial partnership in the nearest future.

Yours Faithfully,
 Martins Scot