Trustworthy person needed.

HARRY CHANG asistenteadministrativo at asekura.co
Wed May 4 06:48:53 UTC 2016

Dear Prospective Partner,

I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Chen Shui-bian. My name is Mr.Harry Chang and I am a junior staff here at the Bank of The East
Asia Ltd.

My friend Mr. Chen Shui-bian has presented a subtle offer which will need the help of a partner like you to complete successfully. Mr. Chen
Shui-bian is in a difficult situation and he must immediately relocate certain sums of money out of the Bank of The East Asia Ltd ,Singapore.
More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to Mr. Chen. The sum is currently deposited in the name of an existing
legal entity. Your role will be to:

[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
[3]. Invest/Manage the funds outside of Singapore.
[4]. Value of funds: $39 Million US Dollars.
[5}. Private Email Address:

Everything will be done legally to ensure the rights to the funds are transferred to you. If you agree to partner with Mr. Chen, he will
compensate you with 30% of the total sum. Should you prefer I re-contact you with more express facts, you can send me your:

[1] Official Full Names:
[2] Address:
[3] Company or Personal profile:
[4] Daytime Telephone No:
[5] Confidential email address:

For Mr. Chen Shui-bian's current profile visit this site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8250099.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8233342.stm

Sincerely,
Harry Chang