PLEASE READ AND REPLY QUICKLY.

ellishob308 at yahoo.com ellishob308 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 14:41:41 UTC 2016

Good Day,

I hope my email meet you well. My name is Mr. Ellis Hobbs. I work with Santander Bank. I have a business proposal of 28,800,000 million US Dollars, for you from my bank. I was account officer to late Eng. WEI PIN, he has an unpaid $28.8 million in our bank, and there were no beneficiary on his beneficiary FORM.
Over 13 years no one has come and the bank has concluded to confiscate every unpaid funds which has no beneficiary, and have exceeded the limited time.

I will want us to work together, so that you will received the payment as the beneficiary.
I will provide all the necessity in your name as the beneficiary.

All I required from you is your honest. Regarding to the Percentage, you will have 49% and I will have 49%, while 2% will be for the privileges if you desire, and provided that you will work according to my instruction.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Your own part is to find safe bank account where the 28.8million will be transferred safely.

Should you be interested please treat this business with utmost and get back to me with the following:

1 Full names: ............
2 Mobile Telephone number
3 Country/Address: ...............
4. Any type of your ID.

 As soon as I received your response with your information, i will furnish you with more details.
Regards,

Mr. Ellis Hobbs.
Banco Santander.