[PATCH v2 4/5] staging: rtl9712: Fixed FSF address warning in hal_init.c
laerdevstudios at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:17:35 UTC 2016
Fixed checkpatch warning caused due to FSF address block as per guidelines.
Signed-off-by: Parth Sane <laerdevstudios at gmail.com>
Changes in v2:
- Added commit message.
drivers/staging/rtl8712/hal_init.c | 4 ----
1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/staging/rtl8712/hal_init.c b/drivers/staging/rtl8712/hal_init.c
index 17d2b5f..afa7fe78 100644
@@ -13,10 +13,6 @@
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
* more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110, USA
* Modifications for inclusion into the Linux staging tree are
* Copyright(c) 2010 Larry Finger. All rights reserved.
More information about the devel