CAN YOU BE MY GUARDIAN ???

Ms.Sonia Kone msk at mail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:52:39 UTC 2016

Greetings to you.

Please kindly receive this message with due RESPECT.

I am soliciting for your assistance to save my life that is in danger because of money $7.5 millions, I inherited from My late father. I am 21 years old girl from Ivory Coast, I am presently in Republic of Nigeria now for our safety through the help of my Nigerian girl friend. my late father was a coffee and cocoa beans exporter when he was alive. He was poisoned to death by my stepmother, he died last November 18th, 2015. Since after the painful death of my late father, my step-mother was desperately after my life because of this money since she find out that I am the next of kin to my late father.

Please I want you to be my Guardian. I need your maximum assistance to transfer this money into any safe bank account you can provide for me and to help my studies in any best school. I will like to offer you 30% of this money for your kind assistance and you will help me to invest and mange the remaining 70% into any secured investment you can approve. I want you to receive me and help m as your own daughter and as your family member to protect my right and my interest with fear of God as I want to entrust you with all my heart to support me to archive a better future under your guardian . I will give you more details as soon as I got your answer.

Regards,
Ms. Sonia Kone