Seeking for business co-operation

Desmond Mclaughlin admin at pipolbroadband.com
Sat Jun 18 15:42:39 UTC 2016

I am Desmond Mclaughlin, an investment advisor/Solicitor with Mosha Investment & Consulting Services, a firm based in Nairobi, Kenya with offices in United Kingdom where am presently work. I will like to seek your co-operation in a top confidential business transaction.

There is an amount of Fifty Two Million USD left behind in a dormant fixed deposit account that belongs to a late expatriate client of mine. He neither has a wife or a child and no WILL as well. All efforts to trace any of his relatives over the years have proved abortive. There is no other person that knows about the existence of this fund except me and the account officer of the account.

At the moment, the bank where the account is domiciled has threatened to confiscate the funds and return the fund to Government coffers should no one come forward before 31st December 2016 to claim the ownership or as next of kin of the deceased. To avoid this from happening, I need a foreigner whom I can present as the next of kin to my late client and then have the fund wired to his/her bank account, hence my contact to you. All legal support documents will be obtained by my office in your favor and presented to the bank as at when needed.

Kindly confirm your interest by return mail so that more details can be provided to you.
Awaiting your urgent response.
Regards,
Desmond Mclaughlin